Wednesday, June 20

I can't believe June is coming to an end!

I think that I just spent about one hour filling out an application on-line for health insurance. So many questions and so much trying to remember the last time we went to the doctor! So glad I am done with that! Hoping also that we chose the right plan. A lot has happened since my last post, which sounds kind of silly since my last post was only my second post and of course a lot happened since it was TWO MONTHS AGO! I am more of a blog reader than a blogger. My husband is officially self employed now, he took the big step last month and has been adjusting to working full time from home. It has not been easy for him, with a noisy 16 month old running around and missing his friends from work. The business is growing good and it will be one year old this month. You can check out Planning Center Online at the link on my blog. I am very proud of my husband for all of his hard work and genius! Well, Hannah is awake now and we are going to have a snack and then go visit grandma and grandpa. Until next time....hopefully sooner than last time!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Sounds like some exciting things are happening! Blessings on your husbands new job adventure!